Inforce™ 3 (Zoetis)
Inforce™ 3 is used for the vaccination of healthy cattle, including pregnant cows, for the prevention of respiratory disease caused by BRSV, and as an aid in preventing respiratory disease caused by IBR and PI3.
- Safe for use in all types, ages and classes of cattle
- Demonstrated safe for use in very young, high-stress calves, weaned and high-stress stocker calves, and pregnant heifers and cows
- Developed specifically for intranasal use
- Helps prime immune system for a memory response to subsequent vaccinations as well as disease challenges
- Helps deliver a healthy start for young dairy and beef calves
- For dairy herds, Inforce™ 3 can be used in baby calves, on arrival, at weaning, before moving to group pens, or with cows and heifers prefreshening
- Inforce™ 3 is perfect for use in beef herds in calves at branding, preconditioning, weaning, pre-shipment, or on arrival in stocker or feedlots
- Do not vaccinate within 21 days before slaughter
- Aseptically rehydrate the freeze-dries vaccine with the sterile diluent provided, shake well, and administer 2 mL intranasally (IN) using a cannula or a syringe with the needle removed.
- Place half the dose (1 mL) in each nostril.
- Calves vaccinated before the age of 6 months should be vaccinated after 6 months of age to avoid possible maternal antibody interference with immunization.
- Annual revaccination with a single dose is recommended.
- #540448: 25 x 1 Dose
- #540449: 10 Dose
- #540450: 25 Dose
- #540451: 50 Dose