One Shot® (Zoetis) - 10 Dose
One Shot® - 10 Dose is a bacterin-toxoid for vaccination of healthy cattle as an aid in preventing bovine pneumonia caused by Mannheimia haemolytica type A1. One Shot - 10 Dose is an inactivated, freeze-dried product prepared from whole cultures propagated to increase the production of leukotoxin and capsular and cell-associated antigens. A sterile diluent containing adjuvant to enhance the immune response is used to rehydrate the freeze-dried bacterin-toxoid.
- Helps protect against the primary cause of respiratory death in cattle, shipping fever and pneumonia caused by Mannheimia haemolytica Type A1.
- Contains killed bacterial culture plus a toxoid.
- One Shot - 10 Dose is considered safe in cattle of all ages.
- Inject 2 mL SQ in the neck.
- Healthy cattle should be vaccinated a minimum of 14 days prior to weaning, shipping, or exposure to stress or infectious conditions.
- Store at 2°-7°C. Prolonged exposure to higher temperatures may adversely affect potency. Do not freeze.
- Do not vaccinate within 21 days before slaughter.