safe-guard® Equine Dewormer contains 10% fenbendazole and is flavored with artificial apple-cinnamon liquid. It controls large and small strongyles, pinworms and roundworms.
Directions for Use:
- Determine the weight of the horse.
- Remove syringe tip.
- Turn the dial ring until the edge of the ring nearest the tip lines up with zero.
- Depress plunger to advance paste to tip.
- Now set the dial ring at the graduation nearest the weight of the horse (do not underdose).
- Horse's mouth must be free of food.
- Insert nozzle of syringe through the interdental space and deposit the paste on the back of the tongue by depressing the plunger.
Dosage: Administer orally at a rate of 2.3 mg/lb (5 mg/kg) for the control of large strongyles, small strongyles, and pinworms. One syringe will deworm a 1,100 lb. horse. For foals and weanlings (less than 18 months of age) where ascarids are a common problem, the recommended dose is 4.6 mg/lb. (10 mg/kg); one syringe will deworm a 550 lb. horse. For control of encysted early 3rd stage (hypobiotic), late 3rd stage and 4th stage cyathostome larvae and 4th stage larvae of Strongylus vulgaris, the recommended dose is 4.6 mg/lb. (10 mg/kg) daily for 5 consecutive days; administer one syringe for each 550 lbs. of body weight per day.
Contents: 25 gram syringe
Always Read & Follow Label Directions.
|Manufacturer Part Number||001013|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
I use this for all 3 of my horses and it works amazing super easy and it taste like apples...so when we do get it in them they don't try to spit it up I LOVE IT!!!