Alpha-7/MB™-1 (Boehringer) - 50 Dose
Alpha-7/MB™-1 - 50 Dose is for vaccination of healthy, susceptible cattle as an aid in the reduction of diseases caused by the Clostridial organisms listed on the center panel, and for the prevention and control of pinkeye in healthy cattle caused by Moraxella bovis.
Immunity may be provided against the beta and epsilon toxins elaborated by Clostridium perfringens type B. This immunity is derived from the combination of type C (beta) and type D (epsilon) fractions. A 4 month duration of immunity has been demonstrated against M. bovis.
- Inject a single 2 mL dose subcutaneoulsly to cattle 2 months of age or older, prior to the onset of pinkeye season.
- Calves vaccinated under 3 months of age should be revaccinated at weaning or at 4-6 months of age.
- A 2 mL booster dose is recommended annually.
- Store at 35-45°F (2-7°C). Avoid freezing.
- Do not vaccinate within 60 days before slaughter.
- Animal inoculation only. Accidental injection to humans can cause serious local reactions. Contact a physician immediately if accidental injection occurs.