Calf-Guard is for use in newborn calves or pregnant cows as an aid to prevent calf scours.
Calf-Guard® is a MLV vaccine for use in newborn calves or pregnant cows as an aid to prevent calf scours caused by bovine rotavirus and coronavirus.
- Vaccinate calves soon after birth with 3 mL dose orally
- Vaccinate cows with 2 IM doses 3 to 6 weeks apart in late pregnancy
- Cows should be revaccinated with 2 doses during each subsequent pregnancy.
- Store at 2°-7°C. Prolonged exposure to higher temperatures and/or direct sunlight may adversely affect potency. Do not freeze.
- Do not vaccinate within 21 days before slaughter.
- Contains penicillin and streptomycin as preservatives.
- 25 x 1 Dose