This black 24" x 60" high-impact polypropylene flooring provides superior impact and wear resistance. DURA-SLAT® Poultry Flooring reduces food pad problems, leg problems and breast blisters common with wood slats. It easily outlasts wood slats. Your cleaning time will be reduced with the non-porous smooth surface and 1.1" x 1.1" openings. The large openings also allow the birds to continually work the manure though the openings to maintain a clean environment.
The primary source of contamination of hatching eggs is contact with dirty sources. Eggs laid on square openings, like DURA-SLAT® are significantly cleaner than eggs laid on wooden slats.
- Resists rotting and corrosion
- Resists microorganism build up
- Sheds waste easily
- Contains Bio-Pruf anti-microbial protection
Installation: It is recommended that you use 2" x 4" (5.08 cm x 10.16 cm) or 2" x 6" (5.08 cm x 15.24 cm) wooden supports. Fasten these support beams to the slat with No. 10 stainless steel head screws with a minimum length of 2" (5.08 cm).
- 100-piece minimum (If purchasing less than 100 pieces, a $50 broken case charge will be added)
- 93165: Black 24" x 49.5" Overlapping
- 93611: White 24" x 49.5" Overlapping
- 93334: Black 24" x 48" Non-Overlapping
- 93353BK: Black 24" x 60" Non-Overlapping
- 93353WH: White 24" x 60" Non-Overlapping
|Manufacturer Part Number||DS24X60WHITE|
|Animal||Poultry & Gamebird|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
works great. I bought to use as a walkway in garage in winter so the floor drys and your shoes stay clean.
You might also like:
QC Part #: 93611
QC Part #: 93165
QC Part #: 93610
QC Part #: 93334
QC Part #: 93353BK