This high-impact white polypropylene flooring provides superior impact and wear resistance. DURA-SLAT® Poultry Flooring reduces food pad problems, leg problems and breast blisters common with wood slats. It easily outlasts wood slats. Your cleaning time will be reduced with the non-porous smooth surface and 1.1" x 1.1" openings. The large openings also allow the birds to continually work the manure though the openings to maintain a clean environment.
The primary source of contamination of hatching eggs is contact with dirty sources. Eggs laid on square openings, like DURA-SLAT® are significantly cleaner than eggs laid on wooden slats.
- Resists rotting and corrosion
- Resists microorganism build up
- Sheds waste easily
- Contains Bio-Pruf anti-microbial protection
- Available in black (#93334) or white
- Must order in increments of 50 pieces to avoid a broken case fee of $50
Installation: It is recommended that you use 2" x 4" (5.08 cm x 10.16 cm) or 2" x 6" (5.08 cm x 15.24 cm) wooden supports. Fasten these support beams to the slat with No. 10 stainless steel head screws with a minimum length of 2" (5.08 cm).
- #93165: 24" x 49.5" Black Overlapping
- #93611: 24" x 49.5" White Overlapping
- #93334: 24" x 48" Black Non-Overlapping
- #93610: 24" x 48" White Non-Overlapping
- #93353: 24" x 60" Black Non-Overlapping
|Manufacturer Part Number||DS24X48NST|
|Animal||Poultry & Gamebird|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
You might also like:
QC Part #: 93334