Dosatron® D128R Medicator
Easily dispense antibiotics, vaccines, vinegar, chlorine and disinfectants with the Dosatron with the Dosatron D128R Medicator. Used for more than 30 years in the farming community, this injector has a long history of proven performance. Powered by water pressure, the dispenser installs directly in your water supply line.
A reliable way to inject antibiotics, vaccines, vinegar, chlorine and disinfectants into water lines, the dispenser mixes the appropriate amount of solution with water regardless of variations in flow or pressure in your main line. This flat-top injector holds 7 gallons.
- 3 Fixed Ratios: 1:200, 1:128, 1:100
- Injection Percentages: 0.5% to 1%
- Maximum Temp: 104° F
- Housing Material: Polyacetal (Standard Blue)
- Dimensions: 13" x 6 1/4"
- Weight: 4 lbs.
- Included Accessories: 6' Clear Suction Tube, Strainer, Weight, Mounting Bracket and Operating Manual
- Recommended Accessories: 200 Mesh Filter, Check Valve, Pressure Regulator, Flow Restrictor
|QC Part #||Model||Flow Rate||Injection Ratio||Oper. Pressure||Inlet/Outlet|
|120606||D128R||.09-7 GPM||1:200,1:128,1:100||7-70 PSI||3/4" NPT|
|120607||D25RE2 with Bypass Top||.05-11 GPM||1:500 to 1:50||4.3-85 PSI||3/4" NPT|
|120610||D25RE2 without Bypass Top||.05-11 GPM||1:500 to 1:50||4.3-85 PSI||3/4" NPT|
|120605||D8R||2.2-40 GPM||1:500 to 1:50||2-110 PSI||1 1/2" NPT|
|120608||D25F||.05-11 GPM||1:128||4.3-85 PSI||3/4" NPT|