Designed for the producer, these durable polyethylene Kane Electric Baby Pig Heat Mats are easy to install, energy efficient and safe. They are 30% more efficient than fiberglass mats and 80% more efficient than heat lamps.
They can be installed on the surface of any type of flooring with maximum flexibility and energy savings when heating crates, free stall and comfort stall creep areas. The unique design maintains the optimal temperature for farrowing environments to reduce stress, improve digestion and promote rapid growth.
- Large heated surface provides comfortable heat for baby pigs and other animals including reptiles and domestic pets such as dogs (see below for dog house use)
- Insulated bottom helps prevent downward heat loss
- Easy to clean
- Non-slip surface, made of high density polyethylene
- 110 Volt with 10' cord and PVC pipe and 2 brackets
- Left or right cord configuration available
- Uniform warm surface 20° to 25° above air temperature
Weight: 8 lbs.
Available in 6 Sizes:
- #250200: 13.5" x 36"
- #250201: 13.5" x 48"
- #250202: 13.5" x 60"
- #250203: 27" x 36"
- #250204: 27" x 48"
- #250205: 27" x 60"
Recommended Use with Pets: Heat mats work best when mounted to the back or side of the doghouse. This allows your pet to get away from the heat if it gets to hot next to the mat. The Kane Baby Pig Heat Mats can cause burns, so please use with caution. Blankets, straw or hay should never be used with a baby pig heat mat.
|Manufacturer Part Number||PHMS-48R-110-AM|
Manuals & Resources
- Kane Poly Heat Mats- How They Function- Scenarios W-WO Controls W-HMT350
- Kane Heat Mat Placement Considerations