Designed for the producer, these durable polyethylene Kane Electric Baby Pig Heat Mats are easy to install, energy efficient and safe. They are 30% more efficient than fiberglass mats and 80% more efficient than heat lamps.
They can be installed on the surface of any type of flooring with maximum flexibility and energy savings when heating crates, free stall and comfort stall creep areas. The unique design maintains the optimal temperature for farrowing environments to reduce stress, improve digestion and promote rapid growth.
- Large heated surface provides comfortable heat for baby pigs and other animals including reptiles and domestic pets such as dogs (see below for dog house use)
- Insulated bottom helps prevent downward heat loss
- Easy to clean
- Non-slip surface, made of high density polyethylene
- 110 Volt with 10' cord and a PVC pipe and two brackets
- Left or right cord configuration available
- Uniform warm surface 20° to 25° above air temperature
Weight: 16 lbs.
Available in 6 Sizes:
- #250200: 13.5" x 36"
- #250201: 13.5" x 48"
- #250202: 13.5" x 60"
- #250203: 27" x 36"
- #250204: 27" x 48"
- #250205: 27" x 60"
Recommended Use with Pets: Heat mats work best when mounted to the back or side of the doghouse. This allows your pet to get away from the heat if it gets to hot next to the mat. The Kane Baby Pig Heat Mats can cause burns, so please use with caution. Blankets, straw or hay should never be used with a baby pig heat mat.
|Manufacturer Part Number||PHMD-48-110V|
Manuals & Resources
- Kane Poly Heat Mats- How They Function- Scenarios W-WO Controls W-HMT350
- Kane Heat Mat Placement Considerations
So far so good !
Nice product , well built ....Company ordered from was par none excellent in shipping and packing. I will see how efficient they are when the first Elec bill comes in .
very good,fast shipping
I use this pig mat for the dog and cat house they love it.
Great Product, worth the price
We have used the Kane Pig Mats before, but we use them to warm cold calves up. They work fantastic because they warm the calf up from the bottom and get their legs dry. You don't have to lift the big calves into warmers. Just have a milk barn heater above and the pig mats under them. Perfect!