Designed for the producer, these durable polyethylene Kane Electric Baby Pig Heat Mats are easy to install, energy efficient and safe. They are 30% more efficient than fiberglass mats and 80% more efficient than heat lamps.
They can be installed on the surface of any type of flooring with maximum flexibility and energy savings when heating crates, free stall and comfort stall creep areas. The unique design maintains the optimal temperature for farrowing environments to reduce stress, improve digestion and promote rapid growth.
- Large heated surface provides comfortable heat for baby pigs and other animals including reptiles and domestic pets such as dogs (see below for dog house use)
- Insulated bottom helps prevent downward heat loss
- Easy to clean
- Non-slip surface, made of high density polyethylene
- 110 Volt with 10' cord and 18" stainless steel spring cord protector
- Left or right cord configuration available
- Uniform warm surface 20° to 25° above air temperature
- Weight: 11 lbs.
- Watts: 129
Available in 6 Sizes:
- #250200 — 13.5" x 36"
- #250201 — 13.5" x 48"
- #250202 — 13.5" x 60"
- #250203 — 27" x 36"
- #250204 — 27" x 48"
- #250205 — 27" x 60"
Recommended Use with Pets: Heat mats work best when mounted to the back or side of the doghouse. This allows your pet to get away from the heat if it gets to hot next to the mat. The Kane Baby Pig Heat Mats can cause burns, so please use with caution. Blankets, straw or hay should never be used with a baby pig heat mat.
|Manufacturer Part Number||PHMD-36-110V|
Manuals & Resources
- Kane Poly Heat Mats- How They Function- Scenarios W-WO Controls W-HMT350
- Kane Heat Mat Placement Considerations
seems to work just fine
Good for the barn
I got this for my goats that were small for their first winter. It worked well. Make sure you don't cover it with any kind of bedding. If you use bedding, hang the mat on the wall.
I needed this product for overwintering and rehabilitating sick/injured wildlife in the cold Colorado nights.
I actually used this heat mat for a large Sulcata Tortoise. The durable make of the product is great even for 47 pound tortoise!
We use it for the outdoor cats during the cold weather. Combine with small pet beds or old carpet to retain heat.