DURAFAN® 20" High Volume Basket Fan - Black
- Buy 4 for $194.89 each and save 5%
Specially Designed to Operate Under Extreme Conditions this Fan is Built with our Exclusive DURAMotor®
Ideal for enclosed buildings, QC Supply’s DURAFAN 20" Basket Fan moves high volumes of air. Designed for use in extreme conditions, the fan is perfect for cooling livestock and warehouse buildings, circulating air in greenhouses and cargo containers and insect control. Includes aluminum blades and an enclosed ball bearing motor with automatic overload protection. Its guard has a powder-coat finish and zinc coating to prevent corrosion. Available with a 9-ft. 100 volt grounded cord. May be ordered without the cord, please note your cord preference in the customer comments section of your order. Comes apart easily for cleaning and maintenance. Arrives assembled with an unattached ceiling mount bracket.
Controllers are sold separately for this variable-speed capable fan — call one of our ventilation experts for controller recommendations.
- Cooling in dairy, swine and poultry buildings
- Cooling in warehouses, loading docks and factories
- Circulating air in enclosed buildings and greenhouses
- Aiding in insect control when air velocity reaches 300 FPM
- Moving air in shipping trucks and cargo containers when loading and unloading
- Cooling machines and compressors
- Drying wet floors and animal bedding
|QC Part #||Size||CFM||FPM*||RPM||HP||Volts||Amps||Weight|
*FPM (Feet Per Minute) measured at 5x diameter of fan (i.e. 24" @ 10').