Scour Bos™ 9 - Novartis - 50 Dose
Scour Bos® 9 - 50 Dose is for use in healthy pregnant cattle as an aid in the prevention of disease in calves caused by bovine rotavirus, bovine coronavirus, Clostridium perfringens Type C and K99 piliated Escherichia coli.
- Calves receiving colostrum from dams vaccinated with Scour Bos 9 showed protection against three major causes of neonatal calf scours, coronavirus, rotavirus and K99 Escherichia coli
- 2 mL IM 8 to 10 weeks before calving.
- Revaccinate in 6 weeks with Scour Bos™ 4 (#540252).
- One dose 8 to 10 weeks prior to subsequent calvings.
- Store out of direct sunlight at 2°–7°C (35°–45°F) DO NOT FREEZE.
- Use entire contents when first opened.
- Do not vaccinate within 60 days prior to slaughter.
- It is essential that newborn calves receive colostrum from the vaccinated dam.