Push-In Style Poultry Waterer Nipple
- Buy 300 for $1.72 each and save 18%
Works Well With Gravity Fed Systems Such as a 5 Gallon Bucket.
The Push-In Style Nipple is the ideal poultry and gamebird nipple for both broiler and layer systems.
- Poly with Delrin stainless steel body
- 360° side-action pin
- Sealing components are 100% stainless steel
- Does not require a drip cup
- Water drips easily with any touch from poultry
- Works with gravity fed systems such as a 5 gallon bucket
- Working pressure should be reduced to 1 PSI or less
- Will NOT operate on garden hose pressure
- Vertical mounting ONLY, will leak if mounted horizontally
Instructions for Gravity Fed Systems:
- Drill holes in the bottom of the sealed bucket with an 11/32" drill bit (sold separately). [Drill a hole 9.3 mm or 11/32" or up to 3/8".] Three holes are suggested, spaced accordingly, for maximum efficiency.
- When installing nipples, place rubber grommet in drilled hole first, followed by the actual nipple. Grommet is included with each nipple. Wetting the nipple first eases the application.
- Hanging or fastening your drinker will depend on the location and application. Rope, chain or cable (sold separately) is recommended.
Note: Each Push-in Nipple includes Rubber Grommet. Grommet can also be purchased separately (#420012).
- Bragg® Organic Raw Apple Cider VinegarAs low as $6.99 - $32.99