Cid 2000™ Cleaner - Acidifier
Cid 2000™ is a waterline cleaner that gives you the power of O2 and acidification combined. The H2O2 removes heavy soils and the peracetic acid removes scale/mineral build-up. It is equipment-friendly and contains no heavy metals.
Remove Heavy Soils:
Heavy soil build-up can block nipples and reduce pipe volume by 70–80%, reducing water flow from the drinking system. This build-up can harbor soil contaminents and adversely affect the drinking water system. Vaccines and vitamins administered through the water are also negatively affected with build-up in the drinking water system. Simple high pressure flushing or chlorination will not remove it, but oxygenating the lines will. CID 2000™ consists of 20% stabilized hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) that dissolves into water (H2O) and Oxygen (O2). The free gaseous oxygen will "scrub" the nipples and pipes, release and dissolve heavy soils.
Scale is a layer of inorganic material consisting mostly of calcium (Ca) and magnesium (Mg) deposits. Only acids will remove scale. Cid 2000™ contains peroxy acetic acids and acetic acids. These organic acids will remove scale that can block nipples and reduce water flow. Scale can harbor soil contaniments acting as attachment sites. A 2% dilution will remove scale in 12–24 hours of contact time.
Cleaning When the System Is NOT In Use:
- To clean the system, use a 2% solution (1:50 or 2.5 oz/gal of dilution) and leave to work in the system for 12–24 hrs
- If applied at 1:128 or 1 oz/gal of dilution, leave to work in the system for 24–48 hrs
- Rinse with plenty of clean water to make sure all product is out of the system, including nipples and/or cups
Cleaning An Operating System (animals present):
- Mix Cid 2000™ at 2 oz/gal of water to make a stock solution and set metering pump at 1 oz stock solution to 1 gallon of water (1:128)
- Depending on the water conditions, Cid 2000™ may be increased by 1/2 oz increments per gallon of stock solution until a maximum of 3 oz/gal of stock solution is reached
- Never use Cid 2000™ for more than 5 consecutive days to clean the operating system. Never mix Cid 2000™ in the same stock solution with any other product
- Broiler and Egg Production
- Ducks & Turkeys
- Stabilized Hydrogen Peroxide
- Organic Acids
- Wetting Agents
Contents: 2.6 gallon jug