Reinforced Clear Vinyl Tubing - 1" I.D
- Buy 200 for $1.74 each and save 12%
Ideal for air, water and pneumatic lines, this 1" I.D. Reinforced Clear Vinyl Tubing is an excellent choice when reinforcement and a higher working pressure is required. This reinforced clear polyvinyl chloride tubing is designed for applications that require a full view of product flow. FDA approved; rated good to excellent for acids, fair to excellent for alkalis, and excellent for most solvents.
Note: Sold and priced by the foot. When ordering, please enter the number of feet needed. Discounts available for full 200-ft. roll orders.
- Complies with FDA requirements
- Clear polyvinyl chloride tubing with polyester reinforcement
- Lightweight & flexible
- Priced per foot
- I.D. x O.D.: 1" x 1.31"
- PSI Rating: 150
- Min. Bend Radius: 9"
- Temperature Range: -20° F to 150° F (higher temps = lower working pressure)
- Full Roll Size: 200' (priced and sold by the foot)
- Cover & Tube Material: Vinyl
- Reinforcement: Braided synthetic cord
- Weight: 0.31 lbs./ft.
- 1/4" Reinforced Clear Vinyl Tubing, QC Part #130020
- 3/8" Reinforced Clear Vinyl Tubing, QC Part #130022
- 1/2" Reinforced Clear Vinyl Tubing, QC Part #130023
- 3/4" Reinforced Clear Vinyl Tubing, QC Part #130024
- 1" Reinforced Clear Vinyl Tubing, QC Part #130025
Warnings: Do not use for ketones, esters, and some aromatic hydrocarbons. Manufacturer testing for PSI and minimum bend radius completed at 68°F. Increase or decrease in temperature may affect hose performance.