Reinforced Clear Vinyl Tubing - 1/2" I.D. - Sold By The Foot
- Buy 300 for $0.80 each and save 9%
Use this 1/2" I.D. Reinforced Clear Vinyl Tubing when a clear hose needing reinforcement and higher working pressure is required. Good for applications such as air, water and pneumatic lines. This reinforced clear polyvinyl chloride tubing was designed for applications requiring a full view of product flow and higher working pressures than non-reinforced tubing.
Tubing is FDA approved. Rated good to excellent for acids, fair to excellent for alkalis, and excellent for most solvents.
- Made to comply with FDA requirements. Clear polyvinyl chloride reinforced with synthetic cord
- Clear tubing with polyester reinforcement
- Lightweight & flexible
- Priced per foot
- I.D. x O.D.: 1/2" x 0.75"
- PSI Rating: 200
- Temperature Range: -20° F to 150° F (higher temps = lower working pressure)
- Full Roll Size: 300' (priced and sold by the foot)
- Cover & Tube Material: Vinyl
- Reinforcement: Braided synthetic cord
Note: Sold and priced by the foot. When ordering, enter # of feet needed. Discounts available for full roll orders.
Warnings: Do not use for ketones, esters, and some aromatic hydrocarbons. Manufacturer testing for PSI and minimum bend radius completed at 68°F. Increase or decrease in temperature may affect hose performance.