Reinforced Clear Vinyl 1/4" Tubing - Sold By The Foot
- Buy 300 for $0.56 each and save 5%
Ideal for air, water and pneumatic lines, this 1/4" I.D. Reinforced Clear Vinyl Tubing is an excellent choice when reinforcement and a higher working pressure is required. This reinforced clear polyvinyl chloride tubing is designed for applications that require a full view of product flow. FDA approved; rated good to excellent for acids, fair to excellent for alkalis, and excellent for most solvents.
- Made t comply with FDA requirements. Clear polyvinyl chloride reinforced with synthetic cord
- Clear tubing with polyester reinforcement
- Lightweight & flexible
- Priced per foot
- I.D. x O.D.: 1/4" x 0.44"
- PSI Rating: 250
- Temperature Range: -20° F to 150° F (higher temps = lower working pressure)
- Full Roll Size: 300' (priced and sold by the foot)
- Cover & Tube Material: Vinyl
- Reinforcement: Braided synthetic cord
- Weight: 0.06 lbs/foot
- 1/4" Reinforced Clear Vinyl Tubing, QC Part #130020
- 3/8" Reinforced Clear Vinyl Tubing, QC Part #130022
- 1/2" Reinforced Clear Vinyl Tubing, QC Part #130023
- 3/4" Reinforced Clear Vinyl Tubing, QC Part #130024
- 1" Reinforced Clear Vinyl Tubing, QC Part #130025
Warnings: Do not use for ketones, esters, and some aromatic hydrocarbons. Manufacturer testing for PSI and minimum bend radius completed at 68°F. Increase or decrease in temperature may affect hose performance.