Virkon™ S Broad Spectrum Disinfectant Tablets
Fill container with the desired amount of water and add Virkon® S Disinfectant and Virucide Tablets to achieve the desired solution concentration. For a 1% solution, add one tablet to one pint of water. This broad spectrum disinfectant will work in poultry, swine, equine and bovine production.
Use a 1% solution of Virkon® S as a one-step cleaning and disinfecting procedure (remove gross filth and heavy soil deposits before application of the disinfecting/cleaning solution) for all hard non-porous surfaces, equipment, instruments, utensils and cages.
Shelf life of this product is 2 years from date on label. How to read lot number - the first 2 numbers are the year, second 2 numbers are the month, the third set of numbers is the day and the last four are the batch number.
- Poultry: Hatcheries, Broiler/Breeder Houses, Processing Plants
- Swine: Farrowing, Nursery, Finisher, Processing Plants
- Bovine: Stalls, Feedlots, Hospital Pens
- Equine: Stables, Stalls, Feed Rooms
- Companion Animals: Grooming & Boarding, Kennels
- Potassium Peroxymonosulfate: 21.41%
- Sodium Chloride: 1.50%
- Other Ingredients: 77.09%
Contents: 9 oz bottle containing  0.18 oz tablets