KUHL Flight-Top Netting - 25' x 100' x 1"
Flexible & Durable with a 30-lb. Breaking Strength
Made of durable olefin fibers, KUHL Flight-Top Netting’s flexibility and strength makes it the ideal escape netting for pheasant and game bird flight pens. Rust and mildew-resistant, the mesh has a breaking strength of 25-30 lbs. with a 90-lb. bursting strength. This 1” mesh is designed for small bird and brooder pens. Recommended for the top of pens only. Easily secures with hog rings, staples or nails, not included. Comes in a 100-ft. roll.
- Made of olefin fibers and will last a minimum of 5 years when properly installed
- Will not rust or mildew
- Recommended for use on the top of pens, but not the sides
- Easily fastened together with hog rings, staples or nails
- Use in regions that DO NOT experience snow and ice
- 90 lbs. bursting strength
- Made in the U.S.A.