Master Guard® 10 HB (Elanco) - 25 Dose
Master Guard® 10 - 25 Dose contains BVD Type I and BVD Type II and is recommended for the vaccination of healthy dairy and beef cattle 5 months of age or older, including pregnant cows, as an aid in the prevention of disease.
Diseases caused by infectious bovine rhinotracheitis virus (IBR), bovine virus diarrhea virus, Type l (BVD), bovine virus diarrhea virus, Type ll (BVD), bovine parainfluenza3 virus (PI3), bovine respiratory syncytial virus (BRSV) and as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by Leptospira borgpetersenii serovar hardjo-bovis and Leptospira canicola-grippotyphosa-hardjo-icterohaemorrhagiae-pomona are treated with Master Guard® 10 - 25 Dose.
Directions and Dosage:
- Rehydrate the desiccated vial of Titanium® 2 with the accompanying vial of Master Guard® 8 and shake well
- Inject 3 mL subcutaneously or intramuscularly using aseptic technique. Repeat the dose in 14 to 28 days.
- Annual revaccination is recommended
- Store at 35° to 46° F (2° to 8° C). DO NOT FREEZE.
- Do not vaccinate within 21 days before slaughter.
- Contains gentamicin as a preservative.