Triangle® 10+ TYPE II BVD (Boehringer) - 10 Dose
Triangle 10 TYPE II BVD - 10 Dose protects against IBR, Types I & II BVD, PI3, BRSV and 5 strains of Lepto.
Triangle® 10+TYPE II BVD - 10 Dose is for vaccination of healthy cattle as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by infectious bovine rhinotracheitis (IBR), bovine virus diarrhea (BVD types 1 & 2), parainfluenza 3 (PI3), and bovine respiratory syncytial (BRSV) viruses, Leptospira pomona, L. hardjo, L. grippotyphosa, L. canicola, and L. icterohaemorrhagiae. The unique inactivation process kills the virus yet preserves its ability to produce high levels of immunity.
- Inject 5 mL intramuscularly and repeat in 14 to 28 days.
- A 5mL booster dose is recommended annually or prior to time of stress or exposure.
- Calves vaccinated under six months of age should be revaccinated at six months of age.
- Safe to use on pregnant cows.
- Store in the dark at 35 - 45°F (2 - 7°C). Avoid freezing.
- Do not vaccinate within 21 days before slaughter.