Titanium® 5 + Lepto® 5 (AgriLabs®) - 50 Dose
Titanium® 5 +Lepto® 5 - 50 Dose is a MLV vaccine for healthy cattle against IBR, BVD Type I and Type II, PI3, BRSV plus a five strain Lepto bacterin. Titanium® 5 L5 HB - 50 Dose contains desiccated Bovine Rhinotracheitis-Virus Diarrhea-Parainfluenza3-Respiratory Syncytial Virus Vaccine and a bacterin diluent (Lepto 5 HB).
Titanium 5® L5 HB - 50 Dose is a multiantigenic modified live vaccine to be used as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by infectious bovine rhinotracheitis virus (IBR), bovine virus diarrhea virus (BVD), bovine parainfluenza3 virus (PI3), and bovine respiratory syncytial virus (BRSV) and a bacterin to aid in the prevention of disease.
The five viral antigens are combined in the proper ratio, stabilized and desiccated into one cake. The desiccated viral fractions are rehydrated for use with a specially processed liquid Leptospira Canicola-Grippotyphosa-Hardjo-Icterohaemorrhagiae-Pomona Bacterin, Lepto 5.
Dosage and Directions:
- Inject 2 mL IM or SQ. Repeat BRSV in 2-4 weeks.
- Calves vaccinated before weaning should be revaccinated 30 days after weaning
- Not recommended for use in pregnant cows or calves that are nursing pregnant cows
- Recommended for the vaccination of healthy cows and heifers no less than 30 days prior to breeding. Titanium® 3, Titanium® 4 L5, Titanium® 5 or Titanium® 5 L5 HB - 50 Dose can also be administered to pregnant cattle provided they were vaccinated, according to label directions, 30 to 60 days prior to breeding. Failure to follow label directions may result in abortions. The Titanium line may be administered to calves nursing pregnant cows provided their dams were vaccinated as described on the label.
- Store at 35° to 46° F (2° to 8° C). DO NOT FREEZE.