Moldex® 2300N95 Small Dust Masks - 10 Pk.
- Buy 10 for $25.71 each and save 8%
Ideal for Sanding, Sweeping, Cementing, Welding & Grain Handling
Designed for comfort, these Moldex Dust Masks have an exhale valve that allows hot, humid air to escape. Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110.2003 Section 7.11.1.
- 100% PVC-Free
- Exclusive Dura-Mesh® Shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity
- Molded nosebridge seals easily and comfortably without a metal noseband
- Facepiece is naturally contoured without pressure points
- Soft, foam nose cushion for added comfort
- Softspun® lining for increased comfort and durability
- Small, QC Part #390081
- Medium/Large, QC Part #390003
- Alternative - Ideal for round faces., QC Part #390082
Applications: Hot, Humid and Dusty Environments such as Welding, Soldering and Brazing, Grinding, Sanding, Sweeping, Bagging, Stone Quarrying, Metal Machining, Cement, Underground Mining, Polishing, Buffing, Lime, Poultry and Textiles
Recommended Uses: Dust from processing minerals, coal, flour, liquid or non-oil based sprays
Note: Sold and priced per box of 10. When placing an order, please indicate the number of boxes in the Quantity field.