Formulated for use in animal and poultry housing facilities, Synergize Disinfectant prevents the spread of infectious disease. Its unique formula kills both gram negative and gram positive bacteria, viruses and fungi. Contains Quaternary Ammonium and Glutarldehyde.
This disinfectant may be used in animal and poultry housing facilities, turkey, breeder, grow out, broiler, layer, hatcheries, and swine producing facilities as well as farm premise, equine facilities, calf pens and farm vehicles. It is also formulated for use on the following equipment in these facilities: waterers, feeders, hauling vehicles and equipment, farrowing barns, nurseries, blocks, creep areas and chutes. Keep out of reach of children.
Non-Foaming Synergize™ Disinfectant, QC Part #340358 is also available.
- User-friendly formula reduces skin irritations versus competitive brands
- Neutral pH
- Non-corrosive to equipment or vehicles
- Apply with high or low pressure sprayers
- Detergent additives also act as a cleaner
- Mild pine scent
- General use dilution rate of 1:256 (1/2 oz. per 1 gallon) for general use
- Hatchery fogging dilution rate of 3 oz. per 1 gallon. Fog 3.8 oz for 10,000 sq. ft of floor space
- Kils gram negative and gram positive microorganisms
- Provides effective cleaning and disinfection in a single operation
- Effective in hard or soft water and 5% blood serum
- Poultry & turkey farms
- Swine operations
- Veal barns
- Equine facilities
- Veterinary facilities
- Ratite facilities
- Calf pens
- More uses available!
- 26.0% Quaternary Ammonium
- 7.0% Glutaraldehyde
- Mechanical sprayer
- Use in foot baths & vehicles
- 1 Gallon
- 55 Gallon (Hazardous Shipping Charges Apply)