EZ Clean Ag Foaming Cleaner
EZ Clean Ag is a concentrated, chlorinated, high-foaming alkaline cleaner designed for foam, soak, or pressure cleaning applications in swine and other agribuisness operations. It quickly and easliy removes organic soils, protein films, stains, odors, and fatty/greasy deposits. EZ Clean Ag rinses quickly and easily and leaves no hard water films. Formulated with the needs of agriculture in mind and only uses biodegradeable components.
Designed to be used through foam generation equipment, or through pressure or manual spray applications. EZ Clean Ag can be used anywhere heavy-duty cleaning may be needed. Ideal for cleaning pens, barns, floors, walls, and miscellaneous equipment.
- High-foaming for ease in application and use
- Alkaline for aid in removal of heavy-duty soils
- Thick foam clings to surface - no presoaking needed
- Soaks out tough soils, reducing labor costs and water usage
- Can be used on most surfaces
- Biodegradable - will not harm pits
- Water conditioners aid in hardness control
Applications: EZ-Clean Ag can be used anywhere heavy-duty cleaning may be needed, including pens, barns, floors, walls and miscellaneous equipment.
Directions for Use
- Dilute 4-8 oz of concentrate per gallon of water and foam-on using foaming applicator
- Foam on crates, walls, floors and ceilings
- Allow foam to "cling" for 10 - 20 minutes, but DO NOT allow to dry
- DO NOT foam electrical equipment
Available Sizes: 5 Gallon Bucket or 55 Gallon Drum