24" Poly Super Scraper
The Roth 24" Poly Super Scraper is made of tough poly that won't rust, crack or dent. It has a durable metal handle. The slick, smooth, non-stick surface works great for snow.
- High-strength UHMW poly is lighter and more durable than steel
- Slick, smooth surface helps prevent the dry-manure hangup common with steel blades
- Poly is quieter, no steel clatter noise to disturb cows
- Poly has more flex than steel. Less likely to catch on protruding stones and jolt operator
- Long-life poly is non-porous - resists moisture, manure acids, feed additives and other chemicals
- Resists heat, cold, sunlight and warpage
- Excellent stress cracking and puncture resistance, even at extreme temperatures
- Reversible blade, approximately 1/4" thick
- Blade wears sharp
- Sturdy, brite-plated steel handle - 1 1/4" diameter x 18 gauge
- 1/8" galvanized braces provide rigid 3-point support and keep the blade aligned with the handle for closer scraping and makes the blade firmer
- Weight: 5.5 lbs.