Kane Electric Baby Pig Heat Mat - 13.5" x 48"
- Buy 4 for $108.14 each and save 2%
Made with durable polyethylene, the Kane Electric Baby Pig Heat Mat is perfect for farrowing crates, free stalls and nursery pens. The Kane heat mat features an insulated bottom, dead air space inside the mat and above the heater to maintain heat longer and reheat quickly. Proven 80% more efficient than heat lamps and 30% more efficient than fiberglass mats, the mat’s unique design maintains a favorable temperature for farrowing environments to reduce stress, improve digestion and promote rapid growth. Mat, 13.5" x 48".
- Large heated surface provides comfortable heat for baby pigs and other animals including reptiles and domestic pets such as dogs (see below for dog house use)
- Insulated bottom helps prevent downward heat loss
- Easy to clean
- Non-slip surface, made of high density polyethylene
- 110 Volt with 10' cord and PVC pipe and 2 brackets
- Left or right cord configuration available
- Uniform warm surface approximately 37° above air temperature
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- Watts: 85
- 13.5" x 36", QC Part #250200
- 13.5" x 48", QC Part #250201
- 13.5" x 60", QC Part #250202
- 27" x 36", QC Part #250203
- 27" x 48", QC Part #250204
- 27" x 60", QC Part #250205
Recommended Use with Pets: Heat mats work best when mounted to the back or side of the doghouse. This allows your pet to get away from the heat if it gets to hot next to the mat. The Kane Baby Pig Heat Mats can cause burns, so please use with caution. Blankets, straw or hay should never be used with a baby pig heat mat.