The Average Housefly Lives 21 Days. After Eating QuickBayt®, It's 60 Seconds!
QuickBayt® Fly Bait is a ready-to-use dry scatter bait. Special combination of two powerful attractants make it irresistible to flies. Contains Bitrex® bittering agent to help prevent accidental ingestion. Use indoors or outdoors.
- Starts killing nuisance flies in as little as 60 seconds
- Its red pellets contain two fly attractants to lure flies
- Fast acting, effective, convenient and versatile
- Contains Bitrex®, a bitter substance to help prevent accidental ingestion by children and animals
- Kills flies resistant to organophosphates and carbamates
- Ready to use as scatter bait, but also easy to use in bait stations or as a paint-on
- 0.5% Imidacloprid
- 0.1% Z-9 tricosene
- Scatter in areas where house fly numbers are excessive or where house fly breeding occurs
- Apply at a rate of 1.5 oz. (3 tbsp)/250 sq ft; OR
- Place QuickBayt® in bait stations out of animal access at least 4 ft above the ground, in a motionless site where flies rest; OR
- As a paint-on, mix 3 lbs of QuickBayt® with 1 qt water and paint on surfaces where house fly numbers are excessive
Available in 3 Sizes:
- 350 Gram Bottle — #230317
- 5 lb Pail — #230318
- 35 lb Bucket — #230319
|Manufacturer Part Number||003-064599Q|
|Animal||Cattle, Swine, Poultry & Gamebird|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
great fly killer
if you don't like flies this is what you need, it don't take much and last about two weeks.
We have used it for several years, it has cut the flies in and around our barn by 95%. Great product, I don't know what we would do without it!!