QuickBayt® Fly Bait - 35 lb. Bucket
This 35 lb pail of QuickBayt® Fly Bait is a ready-to-use dry scatter bait designed to control nuisance flies in and around livestock facilities and stables. Its special combination of two powerful attractants make it irresistible to flies. Contains Bitrex®, a bittering agent that helps prevent accidental ingestion.
It starts killing nusiance flies n as little as 60 seconds. It also kills flies resistant to organophosphates and carbamates. It is ready to use indoors or outdoors as scatter bait, in bait stations, or as a paint-on.
Use in or around poultry houses, dairy barns, swine facilities, feedlots, and horse stables.
- Starts killing nuisance flies in as little as 60 seconds
- Its red pellets contain two fly attractants to lure flies
- Fast acting, effective, convenient and versatile
- Contains Bitrex, a bitter substance to help prevent accidental ingestion by children and animals
- Kills flies resistant to organophosphates and carbamates
- Ready to use as scatter bait, but also easy to use in bait stations or as a paint-on
- 0.5% Imidacloprid
- 0.1% Z-9 tricosene
- Scatter in areas where house fly numbers are excessive or where house fly breeding occurs
- Apply at a rate of 1.5 oz. (3 tbsp)/250 sq ft; OR
- Place QuickBayt in bait stations out of animal access at least 4 ft above the ground, in a motionless site where flies rest; OR
- As a paint-on, mix 3 lbs of QuickBayt with 1 qt water and paint on surfaces where house fly numbers are excessive