The Average Housefly Lives 21 Days. After Eating QuickBayt®, It's 60 Seconds!
QuickBayt® Fly Bait is a ready-to-use dry scatter bait. Special combination of two powerful attractants make it irresistible to flies. Contains Bitrex® bittering agent to help prevent accidental ingestion. Use indoors or outdoors.
Active Ingredient: 0.5% Imidacloprid
- Scatter in areas where house fly numbers are excessive or where house fly breeding occurs
- Apply at a rate of 1.5 oz. (3 tbsp)/250 sq ft; OR
- Place QuickBayt® in bait stations out of animal access at least 4 ft above the ground, in a motionless site where flies rest; OR
- As a paint-on, mix 3 lbs of QuickBayt® with 1 qt water and paint on surfaces where house fly numbers are excessive
Keep Out of Reach of Children and Pets. Always Read and Follow Label Directions.
|Manufacturer Part Number||003-08895581|
|Animal||Cattle, Swine, Poultry & Gamebird|
Manuals & Resources
- QuickBayt® Fly Bait SDS (Safety Data Sheet)
- QuickBayt® Fly Bait Information Sheet
- QuickBayt® Fly Bait Label
This stuff works
The flies love this stuff ! I wet a sheet of cardboard and sprinkle it on, flies land on the cardboard and suck up the juice and eat the chunks of bait. Before you know it they are buzzing around on their backs legs up.
The reason for the cardboard is so I can keep it up away from the pets, work bench or shelf and not make a mess. The population of flies around my place is shrinking !
Great product !