The Average Housefly Lives 21 Days. After Eating QuickBayt®, It's 60 Seconds!
QuickBayt® Fly Bait is a ready-to-use dry scatter bait. Special combination of two powerful attractants make it irresistible to flies. Contains Bitrex® bittering agent to help prevent accidental ingestion. Use indoors or outdoors.
- Starts killing nuisance flies in as little as 60 seconds
- Its red pellets contain two fly attractants to lure flies
- Fast acting, effective, convenient and versatile
- Contains Bitrex®, a bitter substance to help prevent accidental ingestion by children and animals
- Kills flies resistant to organophosphates and carbamates
- Ready to use as scatter bait, but also easy to use in bait stations or as a paint-on
- 0.5% Imidacloprid
- 0.1% Z-9 tricosene
- Scatter in areas where house fly numbers are excessive or where house fly breeding occurs
- Apply at a rate of 1.5 oz. (3 tbsp)/250 sq ft; OR
- Place QuickBayt® in bait stations out of animal access at least 4 ft above the ground, in a motionless site where flies rest; OR
- As a paint-on, mix 3 lbs of QuickBayt® with 1 qt water and paint on surfaces where house fly numbers are excessive
Available in 3 Sizes:
- 350 Gram Bottle — #230317
- 5 lb Pail — #230318
- 35 lb Bucket — #230319
|Manufacturer Part Number||003-08895581|
|Animal||Cattle, Swine, Poultry & Gamebird|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
This stuff works
The flies love this stuff ! I wet a sheet of cardboard and sprinkle it on, flies land on the cardboard and suck up the juice and eat the chunks of bait. Before you know it they are buzzing around on their backs legs up.
The reason for the cardboard is so I can keep it up away from the pets, work bench or shelf and not make a mess. The population of flies around my place is shrinking !
Great product !