LB White® Classic™ 60,000 BTU Propane - Pilot Light Ignition Heater
LB White® Classic™ 346 Pilot Light Ignition Propane Heater (Complete Unit).
Trusted by farmers for consistent, dependable heating for swine confinement and poultry heating, the LB White Classic 60,000 BTU Propane - Pilot Light Ignition Heater gives you years of worry-free performance in even the toughest farm environments. This propane heater has a direct-fired ignition design, high temperature protection, an air proving switch and fully enclosed motor. Features corrosion-resistant parts and solid case construction.
Quantity Pricing Available! Call For Details.
Features & Advantages:
- Pilot Light Ignition
- Versatile Indoor Mount Options
- Eyebolts and Chains Included for Easy Hanging
- Service Panels Remove Effortlessly for Quick Access to Components
- Quick Take-apart Pilot Assembly for Quick Cleaning of Pilot Orifices
- Sealed Caps on Solenoid and Pilot Control Fully Protect Gas Valves
- High Quality Corrosion Resistant Components
- Case Constructed of Steel with Tri-Shield Coating (a non-corrosive hot-dipped galvanized steel, an oven-cured epoxy primer and a baked, thermosetting polyester)
- 10-year Cabinet Warranty
- Certified to Meet or Exceed U.S. and Canadian CSA Safety Standards
This Complete Unit Includes:
- 10’ Gas Hose
- Regulator – 2nd Stage
- Gas Cock
For heater only, see #20210.
- Model #: Classic 60 (346K)
- Maximum Fuel Consumption: 2.8 lbs. per hour
- CFM: 250
- Electrical Supply: 115 Volts, 60 Hz., 1 Phase
- Power Cord: 5' (standard)
- Cabinet Material: Steel with Tri-Shield Coating
- Dimensions: 21 1/4" L x 11 1/4" W x 24" H
- Net Weight: 55 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 61 lbs