Reinforced Braided Natural EVA Tubing - 1" I.D. - Sold By The Foot
- Buy 200 for $1.85 each and save 16%
This 1" I.D. Reinforced Braided EVA Tubing has a higher working pressure and is more kink-resistant than non-reinforced EVA. All EVA (ethyl vinyl acetate) tubing is weather resistant and has a chemical resistance to most insecticides and herbicides. This tubing is most commonly used in the application of liquid fertilizers, phosphates, and the "open end" discharge of anhydrous ammonia. Priced per foot.
- I.D. x O.D.: 1" x 1.31"
- PSI Rating: 150
- Minimum Bend Radius: 9"
- Temperature Range: -50° F to 125° F
- Full Roll Size: 200' (sold & priced by the foot)
- Cover & Tube Material: EVA
- Reinforcement: Braided synthetic cord
- Weight: 0.25 lb/ft
- QC Supply Part #120325 - 1/4" Tubing
- QC Supply Part #120326 - 3/8" Tubing
- QC Supply Part #120327 - 1/2" Tubing
- QC Supply Part #120328 - 3/4" Tubing
- QC Supply Part #120329 - 1" Tubing
Note: Sold and priced by the foot. When ordering, enter # of feet needed. Discounts available for full roll orders.
Warnings: Do not use this tubing for anhydrous ammonia under pressure. Manufacturer testing for PSI completed at 75°F, and 68°F for minimum bend radius. Increase or decrease in temperature may affect hose performance.