Ideal® Luer Lock Tip Disposable Syringes.
Syringe Features & Advantages:
- Clear polypropylene barrel for easy viewing of fluid levels
- Large, easy-to-read graduations
- Positive plunger stop allows for maximum filling and eliminates costly spills
- Medical grade silicone lubricant inside barrel for smooth, accurate delivery
- Serrated thumb press for positive grip
Packaging Features & Advantages:
- Paper-to-plastic packaging is tamper-evident and ensures sterility
- Product information sticker on box allows for easy inventory control
- Each syringe package has a UPC number, lot number, manufacturer and expiration dates printed on package
- Sold and priced per box
- #140421: 3 mL (Box of 100)
- #140422: 6 mL (Box of 100)
- #140423: 12 mL (Box of 100)
- #140424: 20 mL (Box of 50)
- #140425: 35 mL (Box of 50)
- #140426: 60 mL (Box of 25)
|Animal||Cattle, Swine, Sheep & Goat|
Have not had a chance to use any yet.
These syringes work well for small dose injections of hormone solutions used on donor cows.
I raise domestic Pigeons for show, flying, and pest and vaccinate a few hundred birds every year. I administer two different types of vaccines subcutaneously. These syringes are the easiest to use, by far.
This is a good product at a good price from a reliable source. Thanks also to Elaine for additional assistance by phone.
You might also like:
Starting at: $12.49