Ideal® Poly Hub Disposable Hypodermic Needles — Cartridge Packed.
Features & Advantages:
- Manufactured specially for the animal health market
- Clear, polypropylene hubs allow for easy viewing of flashback
- Metal insert increases needle strength for animal health applications
- Tri-beveled, anti-coring tips are computer ground for consistent sharpness
- Anti-friction coating for minimal penetration resistance and animal discomfort
- Regular wall stainless steel cannula for durability and breakage prevention
- Sterile, nonpyrogenic, autoclavable components
- Tamper evident cartridges are safe, convenient, easily disposed of and transportable
- Tamper-evident cartridges are color-coded to ISO standards
- Gauge, length and lot number printed on each cartridge for easy tracking
- Contents: Box of 100
Available in 7 Sizes:
- #140438 — 16 x 1 1/2"
- #140439 — 18 x 3/4"
- #140440 — 18 x 1"
- #140441 — 20 x 1/2"
- #140442 — 20 x 3/4"
- #140443 — 20 x 1"
- #140444 — 20 x 1 1/2"
Note: This product is sold and priced per box of 100.
|Manufacturer Part Number||9360|
|Animal||Cattle, Swine, Horse, Sheep & Goat, Dog, Cat|
this is a good product for me.
I use this product to give injections to donor cows. It works quite well because the size is small enough to prevent leakage of hormone solution at injection site.
I raise domestic Pigeons for show, flying, and pets and vaccinate a few hundred birds every year. I administer two different types of vaccines subcutaneously. These are the perfect size needles for small and delicate injections in sensitive areas.
You might also like:
QC Part #: 140442
QC Part #: 140443
QC Part #: 140444
QC Part #: 140439
QC Part #: 140440
QC Part #: 140438