Safe, simple and effective, VENOM LOCC™ is the only commercially available snakebite kit that follows current medical guidelines for field-based first aid treatment of snake bites. Emergency physicians advise against snakebite kits that have cutting, suctioning or the use of a tourniquet as part of their treatment plan.
This Venom Localizing Circumferential Compressing (LOCC) kit was created by an emergency room physician to help keep snakebite victims stay alive until they can reach a hospital. By compressing the area around the bite, it helps prevent venom from spreading to vital organs, where it can cause a life-threatening situation.
- Easy to use and can be placed quickly
- Small enough to fit in a daypack, cargo pocket, purse or glove compartment
- No complicated instructions to follow or small pieces to lose
- Designed by an emergency room physician and toxicologist
- Is the only snakebite first aid kit shown to trap venom at the site of the snakebite and lower the risk of shock and death
WARNING: Always seek immediate treatment for a bite from a venomous snake. VENOM LOCC is not a substitution for qualified medical treatment. It is not designed to treat areas below the ankles or wrists.