Salter Brecknell PS500 Floor Scale with Indicator
The 500-Pound Capacity is Ideal for Veterinary Offices, Warehouses, Farms and More!
The compact, lightweight Salter Brecknell PS500 Floor Scale has a low-profile stainless steel platform with mild steel under-structure and stainless steel/ABS indicator along with a rubber slip mat.
- Lb, kg, and lb/oz weighing modes
- Weight-hold feature
- Stable weight indication
- Auto power-off to extend battery life
- Capacity: 250 kg/500 lb.
- Accuracy: 0.2% of full capacity
- Protocol: Standard NCI interfaces to most common shipping software including UPS™ Worldship Online and FedEx®
- Display: Five mm / 0.625" Digits LCD
- Power: 4 "AAA" Batteries or 6 VDC, 500mA Adapter (both included)
- Battery Life: 20 Hours
- Operator Keys: On/Off/Zero, Tare, Units (lb/kg), Hold/Print
- Operating Temperature: 41° F - 95° F
- Platform Dimensions: 42" L x 22" W x 2" H
- Indicator Dimensions: 6.5" L x 3.2" H x 1.2" W
- Shipping Weight: 63 lbs.
- Certifications: Full FCC Compliance, UL/CUL Power Adapter
-  Scale Platform
-  SBI-140 Indicator (Indicator Stand #80355 sold separately)
-  10' Interface Cable
-  "AAA" Batteries
-  6 VDC 500mA Adapter
-  Rubber Slip-Reducing Mat
-  Indicator Bracket for Stand or Wall Mounting
- Owner's Manual
Optional Floor Stand (#80355) for Indicator sold separately.
Assembly: Easily assemble the scale by placing it on a hard surface, adjust the foot pads to level, connect the indicator and turn on the power. There are no installation costs or moving parts that require maintenance or adjustment.
Cleaning the Scale: Harsh abrasives, solvents, scouring cleaners and alkaline cleaning solutions should NOT be used, especially on the display windows. Under no circumstances should you attempt to wipe the inside of the machine. The outside of the machine may be wiped down with a clean cloth moistened with water containing a small amount of liquid soap.