End Caps for 50 lb. PVC Duct & Pit Fan. (End Cap x Soc).
Weight: 1 lb.
Available in 4 Sizes:
- #10830 (6") — 1 5/8" x 6 1/8" (Width x Inside Diameter)
- #10831 (8") — 2 1/4" x 8 1/8" (Width x Inside Diameter)
- #10832 (10") — 1 15/16" x 10 1/8" (Width x Inside Diameter)
- #10833 (12") — 1 7/8" x 12 3/16" (Width x Inside Diameter)
super tight fit
got this as end caps for a sail storage tube. the fit is air tight super snug. great for a fizex cap. A bit snug for a cap that is to be frequently removed and replaced. need a hammer to work it off.
The caps did not fit. These wil not work on standard PVC, this is for some
other type of piping, it was a waste of money.
Good product and delivery
Received product speedily and was as specified.
These end-caps work well for us!
We collect fluorescent lamps (bulbs) of various sizes from local homes and businesses at our Household Hazardous Waste Facility. When we receive broken bulbs, we place them into an 8" PVC pipe, and put on the end cap to reduce the amount of mercury vapor that escapes into the air while we store them for eventual shipment. The end caps crack and break from time to time, and need to be replaced. I was pleased find these items on-line through QC Supply. Since I am spending tax dollars, I was even more pleased to find them at a reasonable price!! -Greg
just what i ordered
fast service, and just what in needed, fits well.
These caps will serve just as I wanted. I may be ordering a lot more. Thanks
This works just as I had thought. Great durable product.
Just what I needed and at a fair price.
This cap was used along with six others received over several weeks as covers for manifold stations for drip lines to plants in the yard. The caps cover the manifold and make is easily accessible to adjust and keep it clean. Just what I needed and at a fair price.
So glad this was available at reasonable cost
1. We are so glad this was available at reasonable cost to me (a plumping house in Tucson asked for $84... similar item).
2. The pipe I am using is a 10" greenish color PVC material, which made me feel a little uneasy regarding the RIGHT glue to be using
3. I used clear PVC sprinkler pipe glue just a few minutes ago and will check tomorrow - standing pressure of approx. 3 PSI. Hope it works!!
Perfect Fit. Exactly what I was looking for.
I'm not a plumber or even very handy. I'm just a regular homeowner. I needed to replace my 8" PVC sewer drain cap that ends up in the yard.
Perfect Fit. Exactly what I was looking for. I called a local store who wanted $30 for this same cap. Even with shipping it was somewhere around $20. Heck of a deal.
Perfect fit for fishing rod holder tube.
The caps were used to cap an 11" fiberglass tube to use as a fishing rod holder for my kayak trailer. It fit on both ends to secure and lock the contants. Worked for me. Thanks.