Dunlop® Protective Footwear 16" White PVC Steel Toe Boots
Wear these Dunlop® 16" White PVC Steel Toe Boots where mild chemical resistance is required. They are designed to help processing plants comply with HACCP guidelines. They have a slip-resistant safety-loc outsole for superior traction on slippery surfaces and are 100% waterproof.
The steel toe complies with ASTM F2413-11 with a steel shank. This American standard covers the requirements for the safety performance of footwear. It provides protection against a variety of workplace hazards. This Dunlop PVC Boot features a protective toe cap which provides protection against falling objects.
- Steel shank
- Antistatic electrical insulation
- Complies with USA safety standard ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 SD
- Safety-Lok sole for superior traction on wet or slippery surfaces
- Standard insole
- The protective toecap for offers maximum protection against falling objects. It serves to protect toes from impacts of an energy level of 125 J and a compression at a load of 11121 N (2500lbf)
- Dunlop boots with a protective toecap are labelled as Safety
- By design, the boots offer a perfect fit, optimizing comfort for everyday use
- 100% waterproof to keep your feet dry under wet and dirty conditions
- The boots offer protection against a wide variety of chemicals
- Weight: 3 lbs
Also available in Standard Toe - QC Supply Part #71405.
- MaxxDryXL™ Dryer$90.29