The D25F1 is Compact and Only Weighs 4 lbs.
The Dosatron® D25F1 Injector operates without an outside power source, it operates solely by water pressure flowing through it. The D25F1 is a Fixed Ratio Injector.
- Line Cleaners
- Nutritional Supplements
- Dilution Range: 1:100 Fixed (1%)
- Water Flow Range: 0.05 to 11 GPM
- Operating Pressure Range: 4.3 to 85 PSI
- Housing Materials: Polyacetal (Standard Blue)
- Dimensions: 14" x 6 1/4"
- Weight: 4 lbs.
- Connection Size: 3/4" NPT
- Maximum Temperature: 104° F
Included Accessories: 6' Clear Suction Tube, Strainer, Weight, Mounting Bracket and Operating Manual
Recommended Accessories: 200 Mesh Filter, Check Valve, Pressure Regulator, Flow Restrictor
|Manufacturer Part Number||D25F1VFII|
Manuals & Resources
- Dosatron® D25F1 Injector Owner's Manual
- Dosatron® D25F1 Injector Spec Sheet
- Dosatron® D25F1 Injector Schematics/Diagrams
- Dosatron® D25F1 Injector Sales Flyer
- Dosatron® D25F1 Injector Seal Kit Instructions
- Dosatron® D25F1 Injector Troubleshooting
There has to be a better product
This product goes through seals about every 7 mo. I use hydroponic grade calcium nitrate 15-0-0. 50# to 50 gal. for concentrate.