Dosatron® D14MZ2 Injector With Bypass Top
Excellent for Greenhouse Users, Horticulture, Farmers and Ranchers!
Easily dispense fertilizers, fungicides, pesticides, disinfectants and algaecides with the Dosatron D14MZ2 Injector with bypass top. Powered by water pressure, the dispenser installs directly in your water supply line.
A reliable way to inject chemicals into water lines, the dispenser mixes the appropriate amount of solution with water regardless of variations in flow or pressure in your main line. Replaces the popular DI16 Model and allows flow rates up to 14 GPM.
This injector is fitted at the top with a functional by-pass, allowing you to choose when it is activated or not.
- Bypass On: Dosatron® works and the concentrate is drawn up
- Bypass Off: Dosatron® is stopped and does not draw up the product
- Higher flow rate
- Fewer parts
- Chemical resistant housing
- Easy-to-read ratio selector
- Pipe Size: 3/4" NPT
- Weight: 4 lbs.
- Dimensions: 19 1/8" x 6 5/16"
- GPM: 0.05 to 14 GPM (0.19 to 50 LPM)
- Pressure: 4.3 to 85 PSI
- Ratio: 1:500 to 1:50
- Percentage: 0.2 to 2%
- Available Options: PVDF (white housing), PAA Seals, Bypass
- Included Accessories: Mounting Bracket, Suction Hose, Weight, Strainer and Operating Manual
Also available: Dosatron® D14MZ2 Injector Without Bypass Top, QC Part, #120603, sold separately.