Aegis™ RP Bait Station - Locking
Ideal for Use Along Walls or In Perimeter Locations.
The versatile Aegis™ RP Bait Stations allow rats and mice to access the station and feed on rodenticide. The locking station is ideal for use where tamper-resistant placement is required. The non-locking station (#230718, sold separately) is great when tamper-resistant placement is not required.
- Allows rodents to see the exit, inviting them to enter and feed
- Low-profile, permitting flexible mounting in tight locations (vertical or horizontal placement)
- Short travel distance allows rodents to reach rodenticide quickly
- Strong rotating hinges secure lid and operate down to -20° for long service life
- An Aegis™ RP exclusive — the only bait station to open away from the wall, making it easier to access and creating a convenient surface for recording data
- Knockout anchor points provide flexible securing options
- Economical choice
- Each station includes 3 vertical bait rods and 1 horizontal bait rod
Dimensions: 7.5" W x 12.75" L x 4.25" H
Weight: 1.15 lbs
- #230718 — Non-Locking Station
Please Note: Bait is not included with station. One key provided per case of stations (6/case). If more keys are required, please make a note in the Customer Comments section of your order.
- Hombre™ Rodenticide - Mini-Blocks, Pellets or Place Packs
Starting at $51.99
- BootHill™ Rat & Mouse Bait - Pellets, Mini-Blocks or Place Packs
Starting at $46.49
- FastDraw® Rodenticide - 8 lb. or 16 lb. Pail of 10 g Pouches
Starting at $59.99