Activator Plus Agricultural Waste Inoculant
Reduce sludge build-up, prevent crusting and reduce flies and odors with Activator Plus from Bioverse®.
Activator Plus is a microbial formulation for the inoculation, activation and maintenance of agricultural waste storage systems. It contains specifically selected microbial organisms that inoculate, activate and enhance the breakdown of suspended organic solids found in nutrient-rich retention waste and sludge. This all-natural, ready-to-use product is designed to stimulate the breakdown of waste solids, and reduce gases, foaming and associated odors.
Mix Activator Plus with water and apply evenly to heavily crusted areas including deep pit containment and a pull plug/flush systems.
- Good for use in pull plug or shallow pit applications
- Reduces sludge build-up
- Prevents crusting
- Reduce flies and odors
- Extremely easy to use
- 100% natural and safe for all animals
To calculate gallon storage capacity, measure and multiply: Length x Width x Depth x 7.5 = Total Gallons
Dosage: 1 lb. of Activator Plus per 100 square feet of crusting/foaming surface area
- Break the crust layer (puncture holes) before adding the Activator Plus solution
- Mix 1 lb. of Activator Plus with 2 gallons of water and apply evenly over area to be treated
- Repeat every 14 days until the top crust is liquified
- After normalization, treat with Agra Sphere (#340375, sold separately) or Activator Plus per label directions
Pull Plug/Flush Systems:
Dosage: 0.25 lbs. of Activator Plus per crate or every 50 square feet of area. (Example: 50 crate farrowing unit pit will need 50 x 0.25 lbs. Activator Plus = 12.5 lbs. of Activator Plus per treatment.)
- Day 21–28, after flush repeat day 1 dosage plan
- Repeat every 21–28 days until pits flush clean
- Treat directly after flushing when waste residue is moist
- Add 1" of water to the flush pit prior to treating
- Add Activator Plus to the pit as a solution, mix 1 lb. of Activator Plus with 1 gallon of water and apply evenly
- Wash excess solution into the pit
- Allow all disinfectants to dry prior to treatment
- Add Agra Spheres for maintenance to external storage
- Once cleaned, repeat twice yearly or as needed to maintain treatment performance
Deep Pit Activation:
Dosage: 100 lbs. of Activator Plus per 1,000 head swine grower/finisher, 400,000 gallon storage capacity or 1 lb. of Activator Plus per 150 square feet of surface area
- Day 1 — 100 lbs. of Activator Plus
- Add 1 lb. of Activator Plus to 2 gallons of water
- Apply the mixed solution evenly to the waste holding surface area
- Repeat in 10–14 days with 50 lbs. of Activator Plus if top layer is not liquified
- Yearly treatment recommended at pump out time by adding 50 lbs. directly to the containment facility on final agitation
Application rates are based on overall experience for waste and concentrated organic matter breakdown and liquification. Individual situations may require that more/less product may be required for optimal results.
Contents: 25 lb. pail
Use in agricultural waste applications only. Do not store or bring into contact with pesticides or cleaners used in agricultural applications.
Always Read & Follow Label Directions.