Salter Brecknell PS1000 Floor Scale with Indicator
This PS1000 Floor Scale is constructed of rugged steel with a tread plate surface that protects animals and handlers from accidental slips and falls.
- Adjustable foot pads allow the scale to work effectively on uneven floors
- Two easy-access carrying handles for portability
- Ramped ends eliminate the need for recessed floors and ramps
- Feed Carts
- Bulk Containers
- Shipping & Receiving
- Capacity: 1,000 lbs.
- Power: 4 "AAA" Batteries or 6 VDC, 500mA Adapter (both included)
- Accuracy: +/- .01%
- Operating Temp: 41° F to 95° F (5° C to 35° C)
- Battery Life: 20 Hours
- Display: 5 digits (LCD)
- Unit Measurement: lb, kg, lb/oz
- Platform Dimensions: 55.75" L x 20.25" W x 2.5" H
- Indicator Dimensions: 6.5" L x 3.2" H x 1.2" W
- Weight: 60 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 90 lbs.
- Certifications: Full FCC compliance, UL/CUL power adapter
- Floor Scale Platform
- SBI-140 Indicator (Indicator Stand (#80355) sold separately)
- 15' Power Cord
-  "AAA" Batteries
Optional Floor Stand (#80355) for Indicator sold separately.
Assembly: Easily assemble the scale by placing it on a hard surface, adjust the foot pads to level, connect the indicator and turn on the power. There are no installation costs or moving parts that require maintenance or adjustment.
Cleaning the Scale: Harsh abrasives, solvents, scouring cleaners and alkaline cleaning solutions should NOT be used, especially on the display windows. Do not wipe the inside of the machine. The outside of the machine may be wiped down with a clean cloth moistened with water containing a small amount of liquid soap.