Leptoferm-5® (Zoetis) - 50 Dose
Leptoferm-5® - 50 Dose is a vaccine for healthy cattle and swine as an aid against Leptospirosis caused by Leptospira canicola, L. grippotyphosa, L. hardjo, L. icterohaemorrhagiae, and L. pomona.
- 2 mL IM with swine receiving second dose 3 to 6 weeks apart
- Annual revaccination with single dose
- In accordance with Beef Quality Assurance guidelines, this product should be administered in the muscular region of the neck.
- Store at 2°- 7°C. Prolonged exposure to higher temperatures may adversely affect potency. Do not freeze.
- Do not vaccinate within 21 days before slaughter.