Dawe's GroGel™ Plus B is a hatchling supplement and attractant for day-old poultry. When mixed with water, the dry powder forms a shiny, bright green, bite-sized gel that attracts the attention of all species of poultry. The high water content provides hydration and the concentrated nutrients and beneficial bacteria helps hatchlings get off to a good start.
A 100-Dose Pouch (#540381) Treats:
- 100 chickens or turkeys;
- 150-200 pheasants; or,
- 350 to 400 quail
A 2,000-Dose Pouch (#540380) Treats:
- 2,000 chickens or turkeys;
- 3,000 to 4,000 pheasants; or,
- 7,000 to 8,000 quail
To Mix Using Partial Packages:
- 50 Doses = 3.5 grams or about 1 tsp., mix with 50 mL or cc water (or about 1/4 to 1/3 cup)
- 100 Doses = 7 grams or about 1/2 to 2/3 Tbls., mix with 100 mL or cc water (or about 1/2 to 2/3 cup)
- 500 Doses = 35 grams or about 2.5 Tbls.; mix with 50 mL or cc water (or about 2 1/2 cups)
- 1,000 Doses = 70 grams or about 1/3 cup (or 5 Tbls.); mix with 1 liter water (or about 1 quart)
Note: GroGel™ Plus is over-formulated to allow for minerals, etc. in the water that my affect gelling — up to 50% extra water can usually be added without affecting the gel.
Always Read & Follow Label Directions.
|Manufacturer Part Number||0211|
|Animal||Poultry & Gamebird|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
Excellent Chick Starter
I use Grogel as a chick starter for the first three to four days after hatching. The chicks seem to thrive on it and I have noticed that since we began using it, we don't have to deal with the problems of dehydration.
Great product :)
Great product. We use on every batch of our chicks.
wonderful product, works great
We received this with our day olds, we haven't lost any chickens, they are all doing great.
Great chick supplement
We use this product with all our chicks,
You might also like:
QC Part #: 540380