ScourGuard® 4 (K) (Zoetis) - 50 Dose
ScourGuard 4K - 50 Dose is for the vaccination of healthy, pregnant cows and heifers as an aid in preventing diarrhea in their calves caused by bovine rotavirus (serotypes G6 and G10), bovine coronavirus, and enterotoxigenic strains of Escherichia colihaving the K99 pili adherence factor.
ScourGuard 4K - 50 Dose contains a liquid preparation of inactivated bovine rotavirus (serotypes G6 and G10) and coronavirus propagated on established cell lines and a K99 E. colibacterin. The vaccine is adjuvanted to enhance the immune response.
- Only vaccine with demonstrated rotavirus G10 protection
- First and only vaccine with label protection for both rotavirus G6 and G10 serotypes
- Significantly increases antibody concentrations to rotavirus G10 in the colostrum
- Compared with unvaccinated controls, ScourGuard has been shown to reduce mortality caused by E. Coli by 95%
- Inject 2 mL IM with a second dose given 2 to 3 weeks prior to calving
- Revaccination with a single dose 3–6 weeks before each subsequent calving is recommended.
- Store at 2°- 7°C. Prolonged exposure to higher temperatures may adversely affect potency. Do not freeze.
- Use entire contents when first opened.
- Do not vaccinate within 21 days before slaughter
- Contains gentamicin and merthiolate as preservatives.