This replacement handle unit with motor for The Green One™ Hot Shot® offers unparalleled performance in all conditions, especially on wet animals. When used correctly, electric prods are a time-tested, humane way to aid in the movement of livestock; be sure to read and understand all documentation included before using this product.
Permanently sealed, maintenance-free, solid-state motor resists damage by dirt or moisture. Unique safety clip prevents accidental use. Six "C" batteries included.
- Permanently sealed, maintenance-free, solid-state motor resists damage by dirt and moisture
- Delivers unparalled performance in all conditions, especially on wet animals
- Constructed of heavy-duty plastic
- 6 "C" batteries included
- Handle Dimensions: 3" L x 2.5" W x 9.5" H
- #50440: Rigid Shaft 15 3/4" L
- #50441: Rigid Shaft 27 3/4" L
- #50442: Rigid Shaft 39 3/4" L
- #50443: Rigid Shaft 63 3/4" L
- #50445: Flexible Shaft 13 1/2" L
- #50446: Flexible Shaft 23 1/2" L
- #50447: Flexible Shaft 33 1/2" L
- #50448: Flexible Shaft 43 1/2" L
Please Note: This product is only intended for use on large livestock. We do not recommend use on domestic animals.
|Manufacturer Part Number||HUHS|
Manuals & Resources
- Hot Shot® The Green One™ Instruction Manual
- Hot Shot® The Green One™ Maintenance & Troubleshooting Guide
this a good product for most people. but if you use all day long on a weekly basis, the motor wears out quickly. compared to the red one. the green one is hotter no doubt. just wish it would last longer. i work at a sale barn, and mine is used ALOT!! I will go through two a year.