Sensaphone® Professional Model 1800
The Sensaphone® Professional Model 1800 is a reliable, flexible, easy-to-use and cost-effective remote monitoring system that works effectively across a broad range of applications. The 8 universal inputs provide the flexibility you want to monitor most critical conditions.
- 8 universal input zones
- Power failure detection
- Zones can be individually enabled or disabled
- Individual calibration for each zone
- Lightning/surge protection up to 1.5 million joules
- 8 dial-out programmable telephone numbers
- Option to record custom voice alarm messaging
- NEMA 4X water-tight enclosure with clear cover, lockable
- 24 hour automatic rechargeable battery backup, 6V 1.3 AH sealed lead-acid
- Alarms cell phones and all pagers
- Line seizure feature gives ability to "seize" phone line when it needs to dial out
- 2-year factory warranty
- Operating Temperature: 32° F to 122° F
- Dimensions: 12.1" x 8" x 5.5"
- Weight: 8 lbs.