Edstrom® Wet Feeding Nipple
The Stainless Steel Edstrom Wet Feeding Nipple runs 2 quarts/min. at 40 PSI. Pigs are able to easily activate the valve by touching the stem with their nose, causing water to flow into the pan of the feeder.
- 5 year warranty
- No springs that break; no orifices that plug
- Stainless steel construction
- Pre-taped and ready to install
- Adjustable flow rate
- Made in the USA
- Unique design: simple, rugged design operates without problematic springs, orifices, or screens.
- Extremely reliable: high quality materials and manufacturing techniques ensure many years of trouble-free operation. Made to withstand harsh treatment from hogs and remain leak-free, saving you water and money.
- Provides plenty of drinking water: designed to satisfy the water requirements of every hog, each Edstrom Nipple is factory calibrated with the proper flow rate.
- Variable flow feature: the nipple’s flow rate is adjustable by modifying the tightness of the retainer screw. This eliminates the need for orifices and their protecting screens which easily plug and stop the flow of water.
- Easy installation: operates on pressure systems up to 50 psi. All waterers have 1/2" MPT connection, which comes pre-wrapped with Teflon tape for quick installation in brackets.
- Standard 1/2" connection
- Hex design for easy installation