Pest A Cator® Plus 2000 Works as an Aid in the Control of Rodents to Keep Your Family Safe and Your Home Clean!
Pest A Cator® Plus 2000 is an electronic device that utilizes a combination of electromagnetic and ultrasonic technology and was specifically engineered for use in the larger home, apartment or condo. The device is designed to cause a slight phase shift (delay) in the timing of the electromagnetic field that surrounds the wiring in the home. This "phase shift" is the primary reason that this technology has been shown to affect pests and especially rodents.
Pest A Cator® Plus 2000 functions by broadcasting an electromagnetic signal in a pulsing fashion with an on-off cycle in order to avoid the numbing effect obtained with any constant sensory stimulus. Additionally, an ultrasonic signal is broadcast by sweeping various frequencies and with a similar on-off cycle. This ultrasonic technology has repels pests (particularly rodents), especially in open areas and in relatively close proximity to the source of the sound transmissions. The Pest A Cator® Plus 2000 is safe to use around children and household pets (DO NOT USE around pet spiders or pet rodents). Multiple units would be needed for multiple stories.
- State-of-the-art pulse technology
- Includes ULTRASONIC TECHNOLOGY (Delivers sound waves that may help drive pests out of a targeted area)
- Guaranteed to aid with rodents
- Safe for families, pets (except gerbils, hamsters and other rodent-type pets), and computers
- No chemicals, poisons or dead animals to dispose of
- Don't leave doors, windows, basements, and garage doors open as new rodents or pests may wander in briefly before they are affected and repelled by the unit
- Avoid leaving human, animal, or pet food supplies in open areas, which can attract new rodents or pests before they are affected by the unit
- When transferring food supplies, grains, animal feed, etc. from outside supply areas, take special care not to carry new rodents or pests into the area being protected by the unit
- Even though occasional new rodents or pests may wander briefly into the affected area, they will not stay long until being irritated and repelled by the unit
- During the initial clean-up period, an increase in activity may be noticed as the unit is driving the rodents and pests out of the walls where they nest
- For areas without adequate wiring (such as attics or basements), better coverage may be obtained by plugging in a heavy-duty extension cord and securing it around the perimeter or along the rafters and then plugging a Pest-A-Cator® into the extension cord
For smaller homes, apartments or condos, use the Pest A Cator® 1000 (#230350).
|Manufacturer Part Number||12100|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
i have 2 in my kitchen/dining area, approximately 12' X 30', its been 2 weeks and im still catching them on the sticky glue traps.
I have a 1920 farm house and had a terrible problem with mice getting in. I may have overdone it, but I have 4 in my 900-square foot house and haven't seen a mouse since I plugged them in!
This is the second Pest A Cator that I've purchased. They do the job as long as they're plugged in. If they become accidentally unplugged, you lose your protection. Overall, I'm very satisfied with them.