Pest-A-Cator® Plus 2000 Rodent Repelling Aid
Specially designed for use in homes or buildings over 1,000 square feet, the Pest-A-Cator Plus 2000 uses electromagnetic technology to repel and annoy rodents. This device connects through the neutral wire of a standard electrical outlet and sends a pulsing signal throughout the wiring of your home. This "phase shift" is the primary reason this technology affects pets and rodents. It functions by broadcasting an electromagnetic signal in a pulsing fashion with an on-off cycle in order to avoid the numbing effect of a constant sensory stimulus. Multiple units are needed for multiple stories.
Additionally, an ultrasonic signal is broadcast by sweeping various frequencies and with a similar on-off cycle. This ultrasonic technology has repels pests, particularly rodents, in open areas and in relatively close proximity to the source of the sound transmissions. The Pest A Cator Plus 2000 is safe to use around children and household pets. DO NOT USE around pet spiders or pet rodents.
- State-of-the-art pulse technology
- Includes ULTRASONIC TECHNOLOGY (Delivers sound waves that may help drive pests out of a targeted area)
- Guaranteed to aid with rodents
- Safe for families, pets (except gerbils, hamsters and other rodent-type pets), and computers
- No chemicals, poisons or dead animals to dispose of
- Don't leave doors, windows, basements, and garage doors open as new rodents or pests may wander in briefly before they are affected and repelled by the unit
- Avoid leaving human, animal, or pet food supplies in open areas, which can attract new rodents or pests before they are affected by the unit
- When transferring food supplies, grains, animal feed, etc. from outside supply areas, take special care not to carry new rodents or pests into the area being protected by the unit
- Even though occasional new rodents or pests may wander briefly into the affected area, they will not stay long until being irritated and repelled by the unit
- During the initial clean-up period, an increase in activity may be noticed as the unit is driving the rodents and pests out of the walls where they nest
- For areas without adequate wiring (such as attics or basements), better coverage may be obtained by plugging in a heavy-duty extension cord and securing it around the perimeter or along the rafters and then plugging a Pest-A-Cator® into the extension cord
For smaller homes or buildings we recommend the Pest-A-Cator® 1000 Rodent Repelling Aid, QC Part #230350.